What if there were a way to book more jobs – without pulling you away from the job you were working on right now? You’d be able to earn more money and expand your business. And, with ResponsiBid and Jill’s Office answering service on your team, you can do just that: expand your business with ease.
The answering service that works for you
When you’re at a job, your ability to answer the phone can be limited. So when a call comes in, you may risk losing a future job. Sure, your voice mail service can catch those leads for you. But that’s only if the caller leaves a message – and you still have to follow up as soon as you can.
Instead, kick chance to the curb. You can do that one of three ways.
- Option 1: hope they leave a voice mail – or that your caller ID catches their number. Call back as soon as you can. This option relies an awful lot on hope – and perfect timing. It can work, but it takes an awful lot of effort.
- Option 2: set up your ResponsiBid account to handle an automated follow-up. Then, you’ll have time to follow-up in person. You’re already working hard – you’re adding smarts to have happier customers, more jobs, and a better business reputation.
- Option 3: keep working and trust your ResponsiBid and Jill’s Office team to handle it. You know your Jill’s Office rep has probably turned that lead into a booked appointment anyway – oh, look. There’s the ResponsiBid notification. They’ve done it again.
Okay, so that may not happen every phone call. But when you let a live, US-based Jill’s Office specialist answer your calls, it frees up your time and mental load to focus on your business.
Get all of the benefits and results with no extra effort
But your Jill’s Office rep can do more than just answer phone calls. They’re there when you need them.
Have you ever had to take an unexpected sick day? Rescheduling all of those appointments can be exhausting – especially when you’re trying to heal. One ResponsiBidder was in a car wreck – he let his Jill’s Office rep know and they handled the rescheduling calls and customer service for him.
Need to do some follow up or outbound calls? It can be a great way to fill up your schedule.
There’s been multiple ResponsiBidders who let their Jill’s Office rep handle outbound calls to follow up with past customers. Sure, it costs a few dollars in order to have those calls made. But guess what? The return on that investment is usually in the hundreds or thousands of dollars. Your schedule is filling up – by days, weeks, or even months at a time.
Oh – and since you aren’t making the calls, you don’t have to spend the time stressing, making the calls, or handling the booking. Instead, you’re out working – or perhaps even taking the day off.
Go above and beyond for your customers – and watch the lean times disappear
It’s totally normal to have an ebb and flow in your business. When jobs are booked several weeks out, it can be easy to let the swagger get to you – and to let jobs fall through the cracks. However, once things slow down, you’re left scrambling to follow up with those lost leads.
But there’s a better way to handle those peaks and valleys. And it’s got a few added side benefits.
- First of all, it ends up boosting your customer satisfaction because each caller feels heard – and their needs are met.
- Second, your schedule fills up beyond your usual expectations.
- And third, you’re making more money, watching the peaks rise, and seeing fewer lean times.
These three perks? They’re the way to expand your business successfully.
And the way to getting all three in one fell swoop is easy. It’s having a team you can rely on: ResponsiBid and Jill’s Office. It’s having an automated system to rely on. And it’s having someone there to answer the phones – someone reliable who can help your customers live, in person, when you aren’t available. Someone who can help them feel heard, valued, and in custom situations, get you the information you need to call back with a detailed, custom bid right from the get go.