This weekend we are starting the process of converting all of your modules and past bids to our new exciting format! As of tomorrow you will always edit your pricing, proposal packages, and disclaimers inside of:
Settings > Services
Notice that you have more options to help you be even more flexible with how you price your packages!
There are now 4 steps to each module. It’s actually going to be much easier and more linear than the old way of doing things. You can edit everything about a module in the same place!
Rest assured that all of your prices have been converted over. You don’t need to do anything to re-setup your prices. We did it for you! Pretty neat, huh?
You will notice that:
- You will see how the price was calculated in each bid by expanding out the price area.
- You can add more options. (Including lots of new window styles!)
- You can turn off things, or have things bid in person that you couldn’t before.
- You can offer volume discounts for any service.
- You can add as many adjustments as you want to any bid.
- And lots more! (specific modules explained here)
It’s a really exciting time… we’ve been working on this for months, and it’s finally time to share it with you.
Your account will go offline for a few minutes sometime between 8PM – 3AM Pacific in one the coming nights to make the conversion. Most companies will be fully transferred in less than 5 minutes.
Some resource links that you’ll find useful:
- Rename things with caution!
- Become a pro with the new system.
- Testing a module.
- Add adjustments the new way.
- Turn off trip charges & minimums.
- What is a “Legacy migration adjustment?”
Finally an important note to ResponsiBidders who:
- Use “Rough Window Cleaning” with the sunscreen portion – read this
- Use the blind cleaning module – read this
I hope you love your new ResponsiBid features in the coming days!