ResponsiBid just released it’s newest update last night.
Here’s what’s in it:
- Price Adjustments: You can now adjust the price up or down for extra factors or discounts without messing with the customer’s specifications. You can do it by percentage or dollar amount, and you can decide if you want to only apply it to the first job, or if you want to keep it as part of the job for future jobs.
- 4 New window styles: Enjoy the new separated slider style, hinged french door, garage door, and garden window style!
- Price override notifications: Now you will visibly see when you are logged in if the price the customer was given was an override because of their house size, or the city they live in right at a glance.
- No “0” window bids: No longer can an exact window cleaning bid be submitted with no windows.
- Simplified customer profile: We cleaned up the stuff in there as a precursor to some interface changes we are working on.
- New Connections: We introduce a connection to the Infusionsoft & All-Clients CRMs
- New Blacklist Icons: Enjoy smaller (and user friendlier!) blacklist icons.
- Other stability improvements and bug-fixes (Bid-in person is smoother, and an upgraded framework)
This release will allow you to use ResponsiBid out in the field and over the phone much easier since you can now fine tune the prices to the exact dollar amounts you want, and we have now opened the door for features that will allow promotions to run!